Conflict of interest None declared.
Increased levels of COX-2 in oral lichen planus supports an autoimmune cause of the disease
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1415–1419, November 2012
How to Cite
Danielsson, K., Ebrahimi, M., Wahlin, Y.B., Nylander, K. and Boldrup, L. (2012), Increased levels of COX-2 in oral lichen planus supports an autoimmune cause of the disease. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1415–1419. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04306.x
Funding sources This study was supported by grants from Lion′s Cancer Research Foundation, Umeå University, the Swedish Cancer Society Contract number 10 0324, the Västerbotten County Council and Swedish Dental Society.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Received: 9 June 2011; Accepted: 26 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!