Formerly with Wyeth/Pfizer Inc.
Self-reported health outcomes in patients with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis randomized to two etanercept regimens
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1436–1443, November 2012
How to Cite
Gniadecki, R., Robertson, D., Molta, C.T., Freundlich, B., Pedersen, R., Li, W., Boggs, R. and Zbrozek, A.S. (2012), Self-reported health outcomes in patients with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis randomized to two etanercept regimens. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1436–1443. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04308.x
Trial registration: This trial is registered with ClincialTrials.gov, number NCT00245960.
Conflict of interest Dr Gniadecki has been a paid lecturer for Wyeth, Schering-Plough, Abbott Laboratories, Janssen-Cilag and a member of the Danish National Advisory Boards for Wyeth and Schering-Plough. All other authors are employees or former employees of Wyeth/Pfizer Inc.
Funding sources Wyeth Research, which was acquired by Pfizer in October 2009, sponsored this clinical trial and was responsible for the collection and analysis of data. The authors and the sponsor were involved in the study design, interpretation of data, manuscript preparation and decision to publish. All statistical analyses were done by the Global Biostatistics and Programming and Global Health Outcomes Assessment Departments of Wyeth Research. The corresponding author had full access to all the relevant data in the study and had final responsibility for the decision to submit the report for publication.
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received: 31 March 2011; Accepted: 27 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.