These authors contributed equally to the paper.
A novel mutation of CYLD in a Chinese family with multiple familial trichoepithelioma
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1420–1423, November 2012
How to Cite
Ying, Z.-X., Ma, H.-Q., Liu, Y., Xiao, S.-X., Wang, Y.-X. and Wang, G.-X. (2012), A novel mutation of CYLD in a Chinese family with multiple familial trichoepithelioma. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1420–1423. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04309.x
Conflict of interest None declared.
Funding sources This work was funded by grants 30800991 from the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Received: 21 May 2011; Accepted: 27 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!