Conflict of interest None.
Cutaneous adverse drug reactions to allopurinol: 10 year observational survey of the dermatology department – Cagliari University (Italy)
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1424–1430, November 2012
How to Cite
Atzori, L., Pinna, A.L., Mantovani, L., Ferreli, C., Pau, M., Mulargia, M. and Aste, N. (2012), Cutaneous adverse drug reactions to allopurinol: 10 year observational survey of the dermatology department – Cagliari University (Italy). Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1424–1430. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04313.x
Funding sources None.
The authors state that the manuscript contains original unpublished work and it has not being submitted for publication elsewhere at the same time, neither as previous reports that might be regarded as redundant or duplicate publication of the same or very similar work.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Received: 4 February 2011; Accepted: 29 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.