Conflict of interest None declared.
Antifungal susceptibility patterns of yeasts and filamentous fungi isolated from nail infection
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1479–1485, December 2012
How to Cite
Ataides, F.S., Chaul, M.H., El Essal, F.E., Costa, C.R., Souza, L.K.H., Fernandes, O.F.L. and Silva, M.R.R. (2012), Antifungal susceptibility patterns of yeasts and filamentous fungi isolated from nail infection. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1479–1485. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04315.x
Funding sources This study was financially supported by Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Received: 21 February 2011; Accepted: 4 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.