Conflict of interest None declared.
Colour homogeneity and visual perception of age, health and attractiveness of male facial skin
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1486–1492, December 2012
How to Cite
Fink, B., Matts, P.J., D’Emiliano, D., Bunse, L., Weege, B. and Röder, S. (2012), Colour homogeneity and visual perception of age, health and attractiveness of male facial skin. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1486–1492. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04316.x
Funding sources This study was supported in full by the Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio. P.J. Matts and D. D’Emiliano are paid employees of the Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Received: 4 July 2011; Accepted: 4 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.