Funding sources None.
Nail digital dermoscopy (Onychoscopy) in the diagnosis of onychomycosis
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 509–513, April 2013
How to Cite
Piraccini, B.M., Balestri, R., Starace, M. and Rech, G. (2013), Nail digital dermoscopy (Onychoscopy) in the diagnosis of onychomycosis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 509–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04323.x
Conflict of interest The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Received: 1 September 2011; Accepted: 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.