Conflict of interest I. Wong participates in various scientific projects with medical device companies, such as Smith & Nephew and Lohmann & Rauscher. A. Andriessen participates in various scientific projects with medical device companies and pharmaceutical companies. M. Abel is an employee of Lohmann & Rauscher, the company that provided all the study products. The other authors have none to declare.
Randomized controlled trial comparing treatment outcome of two compression bandaging systems and standard care without compression in patients with venous leg ulcers
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 102–110, January 2012
How to Cite
Wong, I.K.Y., Andriessen, A., Charles, H.E., Thompson, D., Lee, D.T.F., So, W.K.W. and Abel, M. (2012), Randomized controlled trial comparing treatment outcome of two compression bandaging systems and standard care without compression in patients with venous leg ulcers. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 102–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04327.x
Funding sources The study was funded by the Health, Welfare and Food Bureau of Hong Kong (HHSRF #404060481) and a scientific grant of Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co KG, Rengsdorf, Germany.
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Received: 22 June 2011; Accepted: 12 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.