Conflicts of interest None of the authors has any conflict of interest related with this study.
Single nucleotide polymorphisms of toll-like receptor-4 protect against acne conglobata
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1538–1543, December 2012
How to Cite
Grech, I., Giatrakou, S., Damoraki, G., Pistiki, A., Kaldrimidis, P., Giamarellos-Bourboulis, E.J. and Stavrianeas, N. (2012), Single nucleotide polymorphisms of toll-like receptor-4 protect against acne conglobata. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1538–1543. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04338.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Received: 26 July 2011; Accepted: 24 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!