Conflicts of interest The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
Serum soluble CD26 levels: diagnostic efficiency for atopic dermatitis, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and psoriasis in combination with serum thymus and activation-regulated chemokine levels
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 19–24, January 2013
How to Cite
Miyagaki, T., Sugaya, M., Suga, H., Morimura, S., Kamata, M., Ohmatsu, H., Fujita, H., Asano, Y., Tada, Y., Kadono, T. and Sato, S. (2013), Serum soluble CD26 levels: diagnostic efficiency for atopic dermatitis, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and psoriasis in combination with serum thymus and activation-regulated chemokine levels. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 19–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04340.x
Funding source This research was funded by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Technology, and the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Received: 18 April 2011; Accepted: 24 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.