Conflicts of interest None.
Prevalence of melanocytic nevi in 8- to 10-year-old children in Southern Spain and analysis of associated factors
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1558–1564, December 2012
How to Cite
Buendía-Eisman, A., Paláu-Lázaro, M.C., Arias-Santiago, S., Cabrera-León, A. and Serrano-Ortega, S. (2012), Prevalence of melanocytic nevi in 8- to 10-year-old children in Southern Spain and analysis of associated factors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1558–1564. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04342.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
- Received: 17 August 2010; Accepted: 24 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.