Conflict of interest The authors have no conflict of interest to declare. All the authors approved the final version of manuscript and submission. All authors have participated sufficiently to take public responsibility for appropriate portions of the work.
Relationship between food intake and cutaneous solar elastosis adjacent to basal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 25–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Husein-ElAhmed, H., Aneiros-Fernandez, J., Gutierrez-Salmeron, M.T., Aneiros-Cachaza, J. and Naranjo-Sintes, R. (2013), Relationship between food intake and cutaneous solar elastosis adjacent to basal cell carcinoma. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 25–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04344.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Received: 7 June 2011; Accepted: 26 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!