Conflict of interest None declared.
Antibiotic-resistant Propionibacterium acnes among acne patients in a regional skin centre in Hong Kong
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 31–36, January 2013
How to Cite
Luk, N.-M.T., Hui, M., Lee, H.-C.S., Fu, L.H., Liu, Z.H., Lam, L.Y., Eastel, M., Chan, Y.-K.A., Tang, L.-S.N., Cheng, T.-S., Siu, F.-Y.C., Ng, S.-C., Lai, Y.-K.D. and Ho, K.-M. (2013), Antibiotic-resistant Propionibacterium acnes among acne patients in a regional skin centre in Hong Kong. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 31–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04351.x
Funding sources This work was not supported by any funding. The authors have no relationship with any pharmaceutical companies.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Received: 8 June 2011; Accepted: 31 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.