Conflict of interest None of the authors has any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest with any of the contents of this manuscript.
Health-related quality of life among Darier’s disease patients
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 51–56, January 2013
How to Cite
Dodiuk-Gad, R., Cohen-Barak, E., Ziv, M., Shani-Adir, A., Amichai, B., Zlotogorski, A., Shalev, S. and Rozenman, D. (2013), Health-related quality of life among Darier’s disease patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 51–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04355.x
Funding sources Harold Grinspoon Foundation Research Grant.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received: 30 May 2011; Accepted: 7 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.