Conflict of interest The development of this manuscript was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Galderma International with editorial support being provided by MedSense.
Photodynamic therapy for actinic keratosis in organ transplant patients
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 57–66, January 2013
How to Cite
Basset-Seguin, N., Baumann Conzett, K., Gerritsen, M.J.P., Gonzalez, H., Haedersdal, M., Hofbauer, G.F.L., Aguado, L., Kerob, D., Lear, J.T., Piaserico, S. and Ulrich, C. (2013), Photodynamic therapy for actinic keratosis in organ transplant patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 57–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04356.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2011
- Received: 29 March 2011; Accepted: 7 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.