Metastatic melanoma: spontaneous occurrence of auto antibodies is a good prognosis factor in a prospective cohort
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 92–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Maire, C., Vercambre-Darras, S., Devos, P., D’Herbomez, M., Dubucquoi, S. and Mortier, L. (2013), Metastatic melanoma: spontaneous occurrence of auto antibodies is a good prognosis factor in a prospective cohort. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 92–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04364.x
Funding sources There are no financial disclosures from any authors.
Conflict of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Received: 26 May 2011; Accepted: 8 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.