Conflict of interest None declared.
Management of chronic spontaneous urticaria in real life – in accordance with the guidelines? A cross-sectional physician-based survey study
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 43–50, January 2013
How to Cite
Weller, K., Viehmann, K., Bräutigam, M., Krause, K., Siebenhaar, F., Zuberbier, T. and Maurer, M. (2013), Management of chronic spontaneous urticaria in real life – in accordance with the guidelines? A cross-sectional physician-based survey study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 43–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04370.x
Funding sources The findings reported are derived from a survey study sponsored by Novartis Pharma GmbH, Nürnberg, Germany and conducted by the help of the Institute of Empirical Health Economics, Burscheid, Germany.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received: 2 September 2011; Accepted: 31 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.