Conflicts of interest The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Psychometric properties of the Chinese version of dermatology life quality index (DLQI) in 851 Chinese patients with psoriasis
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 109–115, January 2013
How to Cite
He, Z., Lu, C., Basra, M.K.A., Ou, A., Yan, Y. and Li, L. (2013), Psychometric properties of the Chinese version of dermatology life quality index (DLQI) in 851 Chinese patients with psoriasis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 109–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04371.x
Funding sources This study was funded by the Financial Industry Technology Research and Development Program of Guangdong Province, the Post-doctoral Research Foundation of Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine, and the Post-doctoral Research Foundation of Guangdong provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Received: 14 July 2011; Accepted: 7 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.