Present address: Department of Medicine, Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA.
Increased gene expression of Toll-like receptor 4 on peripheral blood mononuclear cells in patients with psoriasis
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 242–250, February 2013
How to Cite
Garcia–Rodriguez, S., Arias–Santiago, S., Perandrés–López, R., Castellote, L., Zumaquero, E., Navarro, P., Buendía-Eisman, A., Ruiz, J.-C., Orgaz-Molina, J., Sancho, J. and Zubiaur, M. (2013), Increased gene expression of Toll-like receptor 4 on peripheral blood mononuclear cells in patients with psoriasis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 242–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04372.x
Conflict of interest Authors declare no competing financial interest.
Funding sources Support provided by European Commission-European Regional Development Fund (ERDF/FEDER), in collaboration with ISCIII-FIS06/1502 (MZ); CSIC-PI-200820I216 (MZ); Junta de Andalucía (JA), Consejerías Innovación-Ciencia-Empresa y Educación-Ciencia (CVI 226, CVI 908/2006 and PC08-CTS-04046) (JS and MZ); ME-MICINN (SAF-2002-00721, SAF-2005-060656-C02-01 and SAF-2008-03685) (JS and MZ) and SAF-2011- 27261 (JS); JA-Fellowship (EZ) and JAE-Doc-CSIC-Contract (SGR).
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Received: 2 August 2011; Accepted: 9 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.