Conflict of interest H.C. Korting has previously collaborated with Novartis in the development of topicals containing terbinafine, and with Galderma concerning amorolfin-containing preparations. Drs’. P. Mayser, R. Shouey, A. Gupta and B. Sigurgeirsson have no conflict of interests. S. Hugot, M. Notter, K. Thangavelu, A. Parneix-Spake and J. Nyirady are employees of Novartis. Drs’ B.E. Elewski, P. Rich and M. Ling have received research grant fund from Novartis for the performing of the study. Dr B. Damaj is an employee of NexMed (USA), Inc. Dr D. Baker was a principal investigator at one of the research sites. Dr M. Ghannoum has accepted as a consultant for Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
Efficacy, safety and tolerability of topical terbinafine nail solution in patients with mild-to-moderate toenail onychomycosis: results from three randomized studies using double-blind vehicle-controlled and open-label active-controlled designs
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 287–294, March 2013
How to Cite
Elewski, B.E., Ghannoum, M.A., Mayser, P., Gupta, A.K., Korting, H.-C., Shouey, R.J., Baker, D.R., Rich, P.A., Ling, M., Hugot, S., Damaj, B., Nyirady, J., Thangavelu, K., Notter, M., Parneix-Spake, A. and Sigurgeirsson, B. (2013), Efficacy, safety and tolerability of topical terbinafine nail solution in patients with mild-to-moderate toenail onychomycosis: results from three randomized studies using double-blind vehicle-controlled and open-label active-controlled designs. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 287–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04373.x
Funding sources Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Received: 29 May 2011; Accepted: 10 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!