Conflict of interest The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Facial sebum affects the development of acne, especially the distribution of inflammatory acne
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 301–306, March 2013
How to Cite
Choi, C.W., Choi, J.W., Park, K.C. and Youn, S.W. (2013), Facial sebum affects the development of acne, especially the distribution of inflammatory acne. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 301–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04384.x
Funding sources This study was supported by grant 02-2010-027 from Seoul National University Bundang Hospital.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2011
- Received: 25 July 2011; Accepted: 14 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!