LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Patients with vitiligo present fewer cardiovascular risk factors: results from a case–control study
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 124–125, January 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Martín, M., de Paz, N. M., Mehtani, P., Ferrer, P. C., Eliche, M. P., Martín, B. R., Sáez, M., García, M. and Noda, A. (2013), Patients with vitiligo present fewer cardiovascular risk factors: results from a case–control study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 124–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04392.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.