Conflict of interest None. Some of the authors are designated inventors of the patent of the plasma applicator and the corresponding method.
A randomized two-sided placebo-controlled study on the efficacy and safety of atmospheric non-thermal argon plasma for pruritus
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 324–331, March 2013
How to Cite
Heinlin, J., Isbary, G., Stolz, W., Zeman, F., Landthaler, M., Morfill, G., Shimizu, T., Zimmermann, J.L. and Karrer, S. (2013), A randomized two-sided placebo-controlled study on the efficacy and safety of atmospheric non-thermal argon plasma for pruritus. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 324–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04395.x
Funding sources No funding sources were related to the writing of this original article. The phase II study on the treatment of pruritic diseases with cold plasma is supported by the Max-Planck-Institute, Munich.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Received: 9 March 2011; Accepted: 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.