Conflict of interest None declared.
Antifibrotic effect after low-dose imatinib mesylate treatment in patients with nephrogenic systemic fibrosis: an open-label non-randomized, uncontrolled clinical trial
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 779–784, June 2013
How to Cite
Elmholdt, T.R., Buus, N.H., Ramsing, M. and Olesen, A.B. (2013), Antifibrotic effect after low-dose imatinib mesylate treatment in patients with nephrogenic systemic fibrosis: an open-label non-randomized, uncontrolled clinical trial. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 779–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04398.x
Funding sources This work was supported in part by the Department of Dermatology, University Hospital of Aarhus, Denmark, the Hartmann Foundation, Denmark and the Aage Bangs Foundation, Denmark.
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00981942.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Received: 10 May 2011; Accepted: 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.