Conflict of interest None.
Treatment of granuloma annulare with the 595-nm pulsed dye laser, a multicentre retrospective study with long-term follow-up
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 785–788, June 2013
How to Cite
Passeron, T., Fusade, T., Vabres, P., Bousquet-Rouaud, R., Collet-Vilette, A.-M., Dahan, S. and Toubel, G. (2013), Treatment of granuloma annulare with the 595-nm pulsed dye laser, a multicentre retrospective study with long-term follow-up. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 785–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04402.x
Funding Sources This study has been supported by the Laser Group of the French Society of Dermatology.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Received: 27 June 2011; Accepted: 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.