Conflict of interest The authors state no conflict of interest.
Frequency of non-histologically diagnosed basal cell carcinomas in daily Dutch practice
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 907–911, July 2013
How to Cite
Flohil, S.C., van Tiel, S., Koljenović, S., Jaanen-van der Sanden, G., Overbeek, L.I.H., de Vries, E. and Nijsten, T. (2013), Frequency of non-histologically diagnosed basal cell carcinomas in daily Dutch practice. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 907–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04407.x
Funding sources This study was funded by the Netherlands organisation for health research and development, ZonMw (project number 152001013).
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Received: 26 August 2011; Accepted: 30 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.