Conflict of interest No conflict of interest was disclosed.
Resveratrate protects human skin from damage due to repetitive ultraviolet irradiation
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 345–350, March 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Jia, L.-L., Zheng, Y.-N., Xu, X.-G., Luo, Y.-J., Wang, B., Chen, J.Z.S., Gao, X.-H., Chen, H.-D., Matsui, M. and Li, Y.-H. (2013), Resveratrate protects human skin from damage due to repetitive ultraviolet irradiation. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 345–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04414.x
Equal First Authors: Yan Wu and Li-Li Jia.
This study is under the support of the Fund for Ministry of Education in Colleges and Universities (code No. 20102104120007).
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Received: 1 July 2011; Accepted: 2 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.