Conflict of interest None.
Estimation of tissue osteopontin levels before and after different traditional therapeutic modalities in psoriatic patients
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 351–355, March 2013
How to Cite
El-Eishi, N.H., Kadry, D., Hegazy, R.A. and Rashed, L. (2013), Estimation of tissue osteopontin levels before and after different traditional therapeutic modalities in psoriatic patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 351–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04417.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
- Received: 1 September 2011; Accepted: 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.