1These authors contributed equally to this work.
A patch testing and cross-sensitivity study of carbamazepine-induced severe cutaneous adverse drug reactions
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 356–364, March 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-T., Chang, Y.-C., Hui, R.C.-Y., Yang, C.-H., Ho, H.-C., Hung, S.-I. and Chung, W.-H. (2013), A patch testing and cross-sensitivity study of carbamazepine-induced severe cutaneous adverse drug reactions. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 356–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04418.x
Conflict of interest The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Funding source This research was supported by grants from the National Science Council, Taiwan (98-2314-B-182A-027-MY3; NSC 98-2320-B-010-002-MY3) and Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital (CMRPG-290051G, BMRPG-290011).
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Received: 14 September 2011; Accepted: 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.