LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Polymorphism in interleukin 1A but not in interleukin 8 gene predisposes to acne vulgaris in Polish population
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 259–260, February 2013
How to Cite
Sobjanek, M., Zablotna, M., Glen, J., Michajlowski, I., Nedoszytko, B. and Roszkiewicz, J. (2013), Polymorphism in interleukin 1A but not in interleukin 8 gene predisposes to acne vulgaris in Polish population. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 259–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04422.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!