Conflict of interest Christi Alessi-Fox is an employee of Lucid, Inc., the manufacturer of the VivaScopes and is a minority shareholder of the Company.
Reflectance confocal microscopy for diagnosis of mammary and extramammary Paget’s disease
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages e24–e29, January 2013
How to Cite
Guitera, P., Scolyer, R.A., Gill, M., Akita, H., Arima, M., Yokoyama, Y., Matsunaga, K., Longo, C., Bassoli, S., Bencini, P.L., Giannotti, R., Pellacani, G., Alessi-Fox, C. and Dalrymple, C. (2013), Reflectance confocal microscopy for diagnosis of mammary and extramammary Paget’s disease. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e24–e29. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04423.x
Financial disclosure Relationships relevant to this manuscript: none reported.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Received: 1 September 2011; Accepted: 7 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.