Conflict of interest No conflicts of interest existed.
Correlation of antibodies against desmogleins 1 and 3 with indirect immunofluorescence and disease status in a Greek population with pemphigus vulgaris
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 430–435, April 2013
How to Cite
Avgerinou, G., Papafragkaki, D.-K., Nasiopoulou, A., Markantoni, V., Arapaki, A., Servitzoglou, M., Katsambas, A. and Stavropoulos, P.G. (2013), Correlation of antibodies against desmogleins 1 and 3 with indirect immunofluorescence and disease status in a Greek population with pemphigus vulgaris. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 430–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04428.x
Funding source Funding was received by the University of Athens-Medical School Research Committee.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Received: 22 August 2011; Accepted: 9 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!