Conflict of interest The authors have declared that they have no conflict of interest.
Mutations analysis in filaggrin gene in northern China patients with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 169–174, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Liu, Q., Liu, J., Cheng, R., Zhang, H., Xue, H., Bao, Y. and Yao, Z. (2013), Mutations analysis in filaggrin gene in northern China patients with atopic dermatitis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 169–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04435.x
Funding source This study was funded by a grant from Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (08JC1415900) and a grant from National Nature Science Foundation of China (81171544).
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Received: 6 September 2011; Accepted: 14 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.