Both authors contributed equally.
Patient preferences for psoriasis treatments: impact of treatment experience
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 187–198, February 2013
How to Cite
Schaarschmidt, M.-L., Umar, N., Schmieder, A., Terris, D.D., Goebeler, M., Goerdt, S. and Peitsch, W.K. (2013), Patient preferences for psoriasis treatments: impact of treatment experience. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 187–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04440.x
Conflict of interest Ms Schaarschmidt received financial support for participation in conferences from Abbott. Dr Schmieder conducted clinical trials for Abbott and Wyeth/Pfizer and received support for conferences from Wyeth/Pfizer. Prof. Goebeler served as investigator for Abbott and Wyeth/Pfizer; gave presentations for Abbott, LEO Pharma, Merck Serono and Wyeth/Pfizer, and received support for conferences from Abbott, Janssen-Cilag, LEO Pharma, Merck Serono, MSD and Wyeth/Pfizer. Prof. Goerdt was supported for conferences from Abbott, Janssen-Cilag, LEO Pharma, Merck Serono, MSD and Wyeth/Pfizer. Dr Peitsch served as investigator for Abbott and Wyeth/Pfizer; obtained lecture fees from Abbott and Janssen-Cilag and received support for conferences from Abbott, Janssen-Cilag, LEO Pharma, MSD and Wyeth/Pfizer. Mr Umar and Dr Terris have no conflict of interest to declare. The study presented here was not supported by pharmaceutical companies.
Funding sources None.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
- Received: 24 October 2011; Accepted: 19 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.