Conflict of interest The authors have no conflict of interests to declare.
Erysipelas-like erythema as the presenting feature of familial Mediterranean fever
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 912–915, July 2013
How to Cite
Lidar, M., Doron, A., Barzilai, A., Feld, O., Zaks, N., Livneh, A. and Langevitz, P. (2013), Erysipelas-like erythema as the presenting feature of familial Mediterranean fever. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 912–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04442.x
These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2012
- Received: 8 September 2011; Accepted: 4 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!