Conflict of interest None.
Dermatological emergencies: a comparative study of activity in 2000 and 2010
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 916–918, July 2013
How to Cite
Mirkamali, A., Ingen-Housz-Oro, S., Valeyrie-Allanore, L., Bouvresse, S., Duong, T.-A., Chosidow, O. and Wolkenstein, P. (2013), Dermatological emergencies: a comparative study of activity in 2000 and 2010. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 916–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04446.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Received: 20 April 2011; Accepted: 19 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.