The PSOCARE study centres are listed in the Appendix.
Metabolic abnormalities associated with initiation of systemic treatment for psoriasis: evidence from the Italian Psocare Registry
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages e30–e41, January 2013
How to Cite
Gisondi, P., Cazzaniga, S., Chimenti, S., Giannetti, A., Maccarone, M., Picardo, M., Girolomoni, G., Naldi, L. and Psocare Study Group (2013), Metabolic abnormalities associated with initiation of systemic treatment for psoriasis: evidence from the Italian Psocare Registry. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e30–e41. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04450.x
Funding support The Psocare project was supported by the Italian Drug Agency, Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco (AIFA), via the AIFA resolution dated June 13, 2005. These analyses were also supported by the Ministero della Salute and the Ministero dell’Istruzione, Università e Ricerca Scientifica (Programmi di Ricerca Scientifica di Rilevante Interesse Nazionale).
Financial disclosure Dr. Naldi is a member of the Global Steering Committee of the Psolar Registry supported by Centocor and serves as a consultant for Janssen-Cilag. Dr. Gisondi served as a consultant for Pfizer. Dr. Chimenti served and/or is serving as a consultant for Abbott, Merck, Pfizer and Janssen-Cilag. Dr. Girolomoni served and/or is serving as a consultant for Abbott, Merck and Pfizer. Dr. Giannetti served as a consultant for Abbott, Merck and Pfizer. Dr. Picardo served as a consultant for Abbott and Pfizer.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Received: 1 September 2011; Accepted: 12 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.