Funding sources The study was supported by medi Bayreuth, Germany.
Development and use of guideline-derived quality indicators for community lymphoedema
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 227–234, February 2013
How to Cite
Herberger, K., Heyer, A.K., Blome, C., Sandner, A., Altheide, F., Lader-Holtorf, M. and Augustin, M. (2013), Development and use of guideline-derived quality indicators for community lymphoedema. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 227–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04452.x
Conflict of interest Katharina Herberger has no conflict of interest.
Christine Blome has received honoraria and travel expenses from medi Bayreuth.
Matthias Augustin has received a research grant from medi Bayreuth.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Received: 11 October 2011; Accepted: 12 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.