These authors have contributed equally to this article.
An Internet-based programme to promote adequate UV exposure behaviour in adolescents in Spain
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 442–453, April 2013
How to Cite
Buendía Eisman, A., Arias Santiago, S., Moreno-Gimenez, J.C., Cabrera-León, A., Prieto, L., Castillejo, I. and Conejo-Mir, J. (2013), An Internet-based programme to promote adequate UV exposure behaviour in adolescents in Spain. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 442–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04455.x
Conflict of interest No conflict of interest for any authors.
Funding sources Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
All authors approve the submission.
All authors have participated sufficiently to take public responsibility for appropriate portions of the work.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Received: 9 April 2011; Accepted: 12 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.