Conflict of interest Dr Catherine Smith is invited speaker and receives grant/research support, not related to this study, from Abbott, Janssen-Cilag, Schering-Plough, Serono, Wyeth and Pfizer.
A systematic review of the literature on the treatment of pityriasis rubra pilaris type 1 with TNF-antagonists
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages e131–e135, January 2013
How to Cite
Petrof, G., Almaani, N., Archer, C.B., Griffiths, W.A.D. and Smith, C.H. (2013), A systematic review of the literature on the treatment of pityriasis rubra pilaris type 1 with TNF-antagonists. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e131–e135. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04456.x
Funding source The authors acknowledge financial support from the Department of Health via the UK National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre award to Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust in partnership with King’s College London and King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
- Received: 10 November 2011; Accepted: 13 January 2012
- 1Pityriasis rubra pilaris. Dowling Oration. 2003. URL http://www.kcl.ac.uk/content/1/c6/07/63/84/prp.pdf (last accessed: 2 January 2012).
- 9Pityriasis rubra pilaris: failure of combination treatment with acitretin and infliximab. Dermatol Online J 2006; 12: 18., ,
- 12Pityriasis rubra pilaire erythrodermique: efficacite de l’association acitretine-infliximab. in Annales de Dermatologie et de Vénéréologie 2007; 134: 297., , et al.