Conflict of interest The authors have no relevant financial interest in this article.
Clinical and dermoscopic features of small Reed nevus (<6 mm)
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 919–921, July 2013
How to Cite
de Giorgi, V., Savarese, I., Rossari, S., Gori, A., Grazzini, M., Crocetti, E., Longo, A., Oranges, T. and Massi, D. (2013), Clinical and dermoscopic features of small Reed nevus (<6 mm). Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 919–921. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04457.x
Funding source None declared.
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Received: 31 October 2011; Accepted: 12 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.