Conflict of interest The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Reflectance confocal microscopy in the diagnosis of partially and completely amelanotic melanoma: report on seven cases
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages e42–e52, January 2013
How to Cite
Maier, T., Sattler, E.C., Braun-Falco, M., Korting, H.C., Ruzicka, T. and Berking, C. (2013), Reflectance confocal microscopy in the diagnosis of partially and completely amelanotic melanoma: report on seven cases. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e42–e52. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04465.x
Funding sources This work was supported by the Curd-Bohnewand-Fonds of the University of Munich (to T.M.), by the Matthias-Lackas Foundation and the Dr. Helmut Legerlotz Foundation (to C.B.).
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Received: 31 October 2011; Accepted: 13 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.