Conflict of interest None declared.
The impact of dermatological toxicities of anti-cancer therapy on the dermatological quality of life of cancer patients
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages e53–e59, January 2013
How to Cite
Ra, H.S., Shin, S.J., Kim, J.H., Lim, H., Cho, B.C. and Roh, M.R. (2013), The impact of dermatological toxicities of anti-cancer therapy on the dermatological quality of life of cancer patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e53–e59. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04466.x
Funding sources This work was supported by a grant of the Korea Health Technology R & D project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea (A090660).
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received: 10 October 2011; Accepted: 18 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.