Conflicts of interest The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Neonatal intensive care practices and the influence on skin condition
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 486–493, April 2013
How to Cite
Visscher, M.O., Taylor, T. and Narendran, V. (2013), Neonatal intensive care practices and the influence on skin condition. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 486–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04470.x
Funding sources This study was supported by the Skin Sciences Program of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Received: 23 October 2011; Accepted: 24 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.