Conflict of interest None declared.
Host risk factors for the development of multiple non-melanoma skin cancers
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 565–570, May 2013
How to Cite
Qureshi, A.A., Wei-Passanese, E.X., Li, T. and Han, J. (2013), Host risk factors for the development of multiple non-melanoma skin cancers. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 565–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04483.x
Funding sources This work was supported by NIH grants CA87969 and CA055075.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Received: 8 August 2011; Accepted: 27 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.