Conflict of interest None declared.
Clinicopathological study of invasive extramammary Paget’s disease: subgroup comparison according to invasion depth
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 589–592, May 2013
How to Cite
Shiomi, T., Noguchi, T., Nakayama, H., Yoshida, Y., Yamamoto, O., Hayashi, N. and Ohara, K. (2013), Clinicopathological study of invasive extramammary Paget’s disease: subgroup comparison according to invasion depth. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 589–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04489.x
Funding sources This works was not supported by any funding.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2012
- Received: 29 November 2011; Accepted: 31 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!