Conflict of interests PPMvL carries out clinical trials for Abbott and Janssen-Cilag. She has received speaking and consulting fees from Wyeth and Schering-Plough and has received reimbursement for attending a symposium from Schering-Plough and Pfizer. RJBD has received funding from Merck Serono and carried out clinical trials for Wyeth, Schering-Plough, Centocor, Abbott, Merck Serono and Barrier Therapeutics. She has also received speaking and consulting fees from Wyeth and Schering-Plough and has received reimbursement for attending a symposium from Merck Serono, Wyeth and Janssen-Cilag. JBMB has no conflicts of interest to declare. PCMvdK serves as a consultant for Schering-Plough, Celgene, Centocor, Allmirall, UCB, Wyeth, Pfizer, Sofinnova, Abbott, Actelion, Galderma, Novartis, Janssen-Cilag and LEO Pharma. He receives research grants from Centocor, Wyeth, Schering-Plough, Merck Serono, Abbott and Philips Lighting. EMGJdJ served as a consultant for Biogen, Merck Serono, Wyeth and Abbott. She has received research grants from or was involved in clinical trials from Schering-Plough, Abbott, Merck Serono, Wyeth, Centocor and Janssen-Cilag.
Adalimumab therapy for psoriasis in real-world practice: efficacy, safety and results in biologic-naïve vs. non-naïve patients
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 593–600, May 2013
How to Cite
van Lümig, P.P.M., van de Kerkhof, P.C.M., Boezeman, J.B.M., Driessen, R.J.B. and de Jong, E.M.G.J. (2013), Adalimumab therapy for psoriasis in real-world practice: efficacy, safety and results in biologic-naïve vs. non-naïve patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 593–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04496.x
Funding sources This was an investigator initiated study. The Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre was supported in part by UMC St Radboud Foundation, who received funding from Pfizer and Abbott for the project. Pfizer and Abbott played no role in the design and conduct of the study, data collection, data management, data analysis, interpretation of the data, manuscript preparation, manuscript review or manuscript approval.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Received: 6 October 2011; Accepted: 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.