T. Tzellos and A. Kyrgidis have made equal contribution to this study.
Re-evaluation of the risk for major adverse cardiovascular events in patients treated with anti-IL-12/23 biological agents for chronic plaque psoriasis: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 622–627, May 2013
How to Cite
Tzellos, T., Kyrgidis, A. and Zouboulis, C. C. (2013), Re-evaluation of the risk for major adverse cardiovascular events in patients treated with anti-IL-12/23 biological agents for chronic plaque psoriasis: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 622–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04500.x
Conflict of interest TT has been reimbursed for travel expenses and hotel accommodation to attend Greek Dermatological Congresses by Janssen-Cilag, which produces ustekinumab (Stelara®) and by MSD, which produces infliximab (Remicade®). CCZ has been reimbursed for travel expenses and hotel accommodation and has received an honorarium for participating and lecturing at the Advisory Board for hidradenitis suppurativa of Abbott, which produces adalimumab (Humira®). He has also participated in clinical studies on the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa with adalimumab.
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received: 14 November 2011; Accepted: 14 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.