C.-H. Hu and N.-J. Chang equally contribute to this work.
SCORTEN and impaired renal function related to mortality of toxic epidermal necrolysis syndrome patients in the Asian population
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 628–633, May 2013
How to Cite
Hu, C.-H., Chang, N.-J., Liu, E.K.-W., Chuang, S.-S., Chung, W.-H. and Yang, J.-Y. (2013), SCORTEN and impaired renal function related to mortality of toxic epidermal necrolysis syndrome patients in the Asian population. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 628–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04502.x
Conflict of interest None of the authors has a financial interest in any of the products, devices, or drugs mentioned in this manuscript.
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received: 2 July 2011; Accepted: 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.