Conflict of interest We certify that any affiliations with or involvement in any organization or entity with any financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in this manuscript currently and over the past 5 years are disclosed.
Association of halo nevus/i and vitiligo in childhood: a retrospective observational study
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages e148–e152, February 2013
How to Cite
Patrizi, A., Bentivogli, M., Raone, B., Dondi, A., Tabanelli, M. and Neri, I. (2013), Association of halo nevus/i and vitiligo in childhood: a retrospective observational study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e148–e152. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04504.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Received: 13 November 2011; Accepted: 16 February 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pediatric Melanoma, Moles, and Sun Safety, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2014, 61, 2, 279, ,
- 2Kindliche Halo-Nävi und das Risiko für Vitiligo, pädiatrie hautnah, 2013, 25, 3, 182,
- 3Literature Update on Melanocytic Nevi and Pigmented Lesions in the Pediatric Population, Current Dermatology Reports, 2012, 1, 4, 195, , ,